The 'Premium Package 2' Pass grants you exclusive access to a selection of Greenwich Restaurant Week’s premier events in a way that also helps support an important community organization: The Transportation Association of Greenwich (TAG) and its student Safe-Rides Program.
We are excited to be partnering with Greenwich Restaurant Week to bring Living Greenwich members this 'Premium Package 1' Pass (with a value of $550.00) for only $300!
Buy it now to experience some of the 'best that Greenwich has to offer' while also creating a positive impact for a worthy cause!
Your 'Premium Package 2' Pass includes:
1. $150 Donation to TAG/Safe Rides
A tax deductible donation in your name made to TAG.
2. Opening Night Party @ Miller Motorcars – Wednesday 11/11
- Proceeds to benefit TAG/Safe-Rides
- Opening Night Kick-Off Party at the Ferrari Maserati showroom of Miller Motorcars to celebrate the 2nd annual Greenwich Restaurant Week brought to you by Jen Danzi
- Dishes from your favorite local chefs
- Various wines and liquors including Keel Vodka, Whispering Angel Rose, Spiked Seltzer, Palm Breweries, Radenberger Beer and selections from Val’s Putnam Wines & Liquors
Date: Wednesday November 11, 2015
Location: Miller Mototcars, 342 West Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830
Fine Print: Certificate required for admission
3. The Pursuit Cycling Class & Back 40 Kitchen Evening at Equinox– Thursday 11/12
- Challenge the rest of the class in an immersive studio cycling experience that uses groundbreaking in-studio gaming and data visualization to drive competition and inspire peak performance.
- Workout followed by a selection of local, organic fare from Back 40 Kitchen.
Date: Thursday November 12, 2015
Time: 7:00PM – 7:45PM
Location: Equinox – 16 Old Track Road, Greenwich, CT 06830
Fine Print: Reservation Required – Space Limited/First Come First Served, RSVP: email@example.com
4. Game Day Party (Giants vs Patriots) - Presidential Suite at the JHouse – Sunday 11/15
- Come watch and enjoy championship caliber football between the New England Patriot and the New York Giants in the Presidential Suite at the JHouse in Riverside.
- Complimentary Beer, Wine, Cocktails and Food will be served!
Date: Sunday November 15, 2015
Time: 4:00PM – 7:30PM
Location: The JHouse Greenwich - 1114 East Putnam Ave., Riverside, CT 06878
Fine Print: Invitation Only – Space Limited/First Come First Served, RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Delamar Champagne Reception, Trunk Show & l’escale Restaurant lunch – Monday 11/16
- Come join our featured guests - bespoke handbag designer Anthony Luciano and Greenwich’s own Nancy Armstrong for a champagne reception and Trunk Show at the Delamar Hotel
- Followed by a 3 course prix fixe lunch at l’escale restaurant.
- One lucky guest will win a custom made Anthony Luciano bespoke handbag!
- In addition you will be able to watch the taping of the Debbie Nigro Show live from the lobby of the Delamar.
Date: Monday November 16, 2015
Time: 11:00AM – 2:30PM
Location: The Delamar Hotel – 500 Steamboat Road, Greenwich, CT 06830
Fine Print: Reservation Required – Space Limited/First Come First Served, Bar Beverages, Tax and Gratuity not included with the Prix Fixe lunch, RSVP: email@example.com
6. Firenze Ristorante Italiano Wine Dinner – Tuesday 11/17
- A Wonderful evening of authentic Italian fare prepared by Chef Francesco Casu
- Select Wines from the Firenze Wine Cellar will be included with Prix Fixe dinner
Date: Tuesday November 17, 2015
Location: Firenze Ristorante Italiano – 249 Railroad Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830
Fine Print: Reservation Required – Space Limited/First Come First Served, Bar Beverages, Tax and Gratuity not included on Prix Fixe Dinner, RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org