YWCA Greenwich is the place to be in the summer -- and registration for their 2019 summer camp programs is now open! Children come back year after year to renew special bonds with friends and counselors.
Summer Camps at YWCA Greenwich mean water, sand, slides, learning and lots of fun for your child. Counselors, who are licensed teachers, nurture campers at all times. The YWCA has it all in abundance at our beautiful 6.5 acre Greenwich campus.
YWCA Preschool Camp
YWCA Preschool Camp is for girls and boys 15 months to 5 years old.
Campers enjoy indoor and outdoor activities that include swimming and gymnastic instruction for older children when they attend 5-days-a-week. Be sure to sign up for the Lunch Bunch option available for either Extended or Full Day options. For more information please see the current class schedule.
Session I June 24 - July 19, 2019
Session II July 22 - August 16, 2019
The best summer fun for young children...
- Happy splashes in our fabulous Water Playground.
- Kompan Structures Play Zone equipment, uniquely designed, safety and quality-tested.
- Sand Play Area with water tap and studio.
- Swimming and/or gymnastics instruction. (For ages 3-5 years, if child attends camp on days offered.) Children attending five-days-per-week receive instruction in both.
- Science and nature activities.
- Indoor play (during inclement weather) in our clean, air-conditioned building.
- Songs, stories and more.
Contact Geri Smiles at (203) 869-6501, ext. 221, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces are limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis only. Total payment, including membership (see the bottom of the page), is due at time of registration.
Preschool camps are licensed by the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood Education and comply with regulatory standards for health and safety.
For nearly 50 years, Camp TA-YI-TO has brought happiness to thousands of children.
Under the guidance of our experienced camp director, a highly trained staff helps your child grow socially, emotionally and physically in a welcoming, safe environment. Campers enjoy a diverse schedule of activities.
Camp TA-YI-TO field trips combine learning with play at local museums, amusement parks and the beach.
Two 4-week sessions are offered, June 24 - July 19, 2019 and July 22 - August 16, 2019 from 9 am – 4:30 pm.
Regular Camp Hours: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Early Bird Hours: 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Extended Hours: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Camp activities include:
- 3 Playgrounds: Water, Kompan Structures, and Sand
- Instructional & recreational swimming
- Yoga & Zumba
- Weekly beach trips
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Trips to zoos, amusement parks, museums and more
- Special events from magicshows to musicians, from sing-a-longs to storytellers, and Camp Olympics
General Information for campers
- Campers are responsible for providing their own lunches every day.
- Current emergency and medical forms are mandatory.
- Swimsuit and towel should be brought from home every day.
A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for each session upon registration. This payment is applied towards camp tuition. The cost of field trips is not included in the program fee.
Contact Arthur Smith, (203) 869-6501, ext. 251, or email@example.com.
Girls Circle Camp
Girls Circle Camp is a place to strengthen self-esteem and build new friendships - for girls entering grades 6, 7 or 8 in Fall 2019.
A camp just for girls . . . where new friendships grow. Girls have fun, learn, and build self-confidence through games, crafts, field trips, and experiential workshops with local artists, writers, and role models!
Monday, July 8 - Friday, July 19, 2019
9 am - 4:30 pm (Early drop-off and late pick-up available - fees apply.)
Contact Leslie Coplin at 203-869-6501, ext. 173, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: YWCA membership is required for all preschool, after-school and camp programs. Please see the Membership section for more information on membership categories available.
Organization: YWCA Greenwich
Address: 259 East Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.