YWCA Greenwich is the place to be in the summer! Children come back year after year to renew special bonds with friends and counselors.
Summer Camps at YWCA Greenwich mean water, sand, slides, learning and lots of fun for your child. Counselors, who are licensed teachers, nurture campers at all times. The YWCA has it all in abundance at our beautiful 6.5 acre Greenwich campus.
YWCA Preschool Camp
YWCA Preschool Camp is for girls and boys 15 months to 5 years old.
Two 4-week sessions are offered, June 25 –July 20 and July 23 – August 17.
The best summer fun for young children...
- Licensed teachers, who are counselors, nurture campers at all times.
- Happy splashes in Greenwich’s only Water Playground.
- Kompan Structures Play Zone equipment, uniquely designed, safety and quality-tested.
- Sand Play Area with water tap and studio.
- Swimming and/or gymnastics instruction. (For ages 3-5 years, if child attends camp on days offered.) Children attending five-days-per-week, receive instruction in both.
- Science and nature activities
- Indoor play (during inclement weather) in our clean, air-conditioned building
- Songs, stories and more
Ask about Lunch Bunch, an Extended Day option and Full Day programs.
Contact Geri Smiles at (203) 869-6501, ext. 221, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Ta-Yi-To for girls and boys ages 5 to 12 years old offers the most diverse camp activities schedule in the area.
Field trips combine learning with play at local museums, amusement parks and the beach.
Two 4-week sessions are offered, June 25 – July 20 and July 23 – August 17 from 9 am – 4:30 pm. Early Bird and Extended Hours are also available.
Camp activities include:
- 3 Playgrounds: Water, Kompan Structures and Sand
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Instructional & recreational swimming
- Yoga & Zumba
- Weekly beach trips
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Trips to zoos, amusement parks, museums and more
- Special events from magic shows to musicians, from sing-a-longs to storytellers, and Camp Olympics
Contact Arthur Smith, (203) 869-6501, ext. 251, or email@example.com.
Girls Circle Camp
Girls Circle Camp for girls entering grades 6 - 8 is a place to strengthen self-esteem and build new friendships.
Local artists, business professionals and role models deliver experiential workshops; and field trips, games and crafts, provide fun for everyone!
The program runs July 9 – 20, from 9 am – 4:30 pm. Early Bird and Extended Hours are available.
Contact Leslie Coplin at 203-869-6501, ext. 173, or firstname.lastname@example.org.