If you desire fresh food and flowers this summer, the Tavern Garden Market is the place for you.
Held every other Wednesday from May 5 through November, rain or shine, at the Greenwich Historical Society from 10-2pm, this event never fails to deliver homegrown, handmade, and local products!
Stop by to enjoy a walk around the area as well as outdoor dining at the Greenwich Historical Society Campus. Vendors include Double L Market, Peony and Dahlias from Bear Creek Farm, Meg Critchell's Flower Bar, Versailles Farm, Wave Hill Breads, and Dough Girl. Additionally, there are prepared foods and pre-ordered meal packages available.
- Pick-up or pre-order farm-fresh produce and eggs from Double L Market
- CSA Pick Up and Fresh cut Peony & Dahlias from award-winning Bear Creek Farm
- Flower Bar with Meg Critchell (BYOV!)
- Specialty items from Versailles Farm
- Wave Hill Breads
- Dough Girl
- Distinctive gifts and crafts to collect & give
- Prepared foods to enjoy for lunch or to take home for dinner
- Each session we’ll feature special pre-ordered meal packages from local chefs & caterers
Learn More: https://greenwichhistory.org/tavern-markets/
Disclaimer: Information is harvested (at time of publication) from publicly available sources and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed – any editorial content is solely opinion-based – availability, prices, details, and etc are subject to change or withdrawal at any time and for any reason. All dimensions are approximate and have not been verified. All data should be independently verified.