Calling all foodies! It's time for the Greenwich Wine + Food Festival. Its a day full of celebrity chefs, demonstrations, book signings and tents full of delicious food, drink and fun!
The 2019 Greenwich Wine + Food Festival presented by PepsiCo, located at Roger Sherman Baldwin Park in Greenwich, CT, is a multi-day event highlighting the area’s rich culinary landscape and showcasing innovation in the food and beverage industries. It benefits multiple charitable organizations. All tickets include food, wine + live music!
Full Schedule of the Day's Events:
Visit the Official Greenwich Wine + Food Festival Website: https://serendipitysocial.com/greenwich-wine-food/
- 12:30-7:30pm – Lawn Games presented by Tanqueray will include favorite backyard games to challenge your friends and other event guests.
- 12:30-5:45pm – The Celebrity Green Room will host celebrities and culinary experts in a luxury lounge while being interviewed by Serendipity contributing editors Chef Matt Storch and Chef Robin Selden, as well as the Meet the Masters discussions.
David Burtka (12:30pm-12:50pm)
Geoffrey & Margaret Zakarian (1:00pm-1:20pm)
Valerie Bertinelli (1:30pm – 1:50pm)
Jessica Tom and David Rose (2:00pm-2:20pm)
Lindsay Perkins and Christian Petroni (2:30pm-2:50pm)
Marc Murphy and Mary Giuliani (3:00pm-3:20pm)
Meet the Masters One: Marc Murphy, David Burtka, David Rose, Jessica Tom, Christian Petroni (4:00pm-4:45pm)
Meet the Masters Two: Valerie Bertinelli, Geoffrey and Margaret Zakarian, Michel Nischan (5:00pm-5:45pm)
- 1:00-6:00pm – Two stages will feature cooking demonstrations from celebrated local experts and favorite television culinary stars.
Kitchen Stage One
David Rose – Oxtail Fried Rice (1:30pm-2:00pm)
Marc Murphy – Spaghetti Alla Carbonara (2:30pm-3:00pm)
Christian Petroni – Straciatella Soup (3:30pm-4:00pm)
Lindsay Perkins – Sugar Cookies with Bakery Buttercream (4:30pm-5:00pm)
Mary Giuliani – Cocktails & Tiny Hot Dogs: New Ways to Serve Everyone’s Favorite Party Food and Drink (5:30pm-6:00pm)
Kitchen Stage Two
Jessica Tom – Apple Cider Pork (1:00pm-1:30pm)
David Burtka – Pecan Streusel (2:00pm-2:30pm)
Geoffrey & Margaret Zakarian – Cast Iron Mac & Cheese, Yankee Pot Roast and the Northeastern Cocktail (3:00pm-3:30pm)
Valerie Bertinelli – Rosemary Gin Fizz and Brown Sugar Sriracha Bacon Bites (4:00pm-4:30pm)
Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman – Kimberly’s Chicken and Dumplings (5:00-5:30pm)
- 12:45-6:15pm – The Tastings 101 stage will host tasting seminars with mixologists, brew masters and sommeliers, as well as host our Top Bartender Showdown.
Rums of Puerto Rico (12:45pm-1:15pm)
Ketel One (1:45pm-2:15pm)
Don Julio (2:45pm-3:15pm)
The 6th Annual Top Bartender Showdown, presented by Ketel One (3:45pm-4:45pm)
Frederick Wildman & Sons (5:15pm-5:45pm)
- 12:30-10:00pm – LIFEWTR VIP Tent, offering private bars, secluded seating areas, private restrooms, private concert viewing area and a special VIP Ambassador Chef Dinner at 6:30pm, featuring cuisine from Ambassador Chefs including Susanne Berne, Bianco Rosso, Trumbull and Wilton, CT; Jes Bengtson, Terrain, Westport, CT; Arturo Franco-Camacho, Shell & Bones Oyster Bar and Grill, New Haven, CT; Julio Genao, Prime, Stamford, CT; Gabriele’s, Greenwich, CT; Stavros Karipides, Famous Greek Kitchen, Greenwich, CT; Geoff Lazlo, Geoff Lazlo Food, CT; Stephen Lewandowski, Harlan Publick, Norwalk, CT and Haus, Bridgeport, CT; Brian Lewis, OKO, Westport, CT and Rye, NY, The Cottage, Westport, CT; Christian Petroni, Fortina, Stamford, CT, Rye, NY, Yonkers, NY and Armonk, NY; Nadia Ramsey, Meli-Melo Catering, Greenwich, CT; Brian Reilly, Mecha Noodle Bar, Norwalk, CT, Stamford, CT, Fairfield, CT; Armando Sanchez, Washington Prime, Norwalk, CT; Brad Stewart, Flinder’s Lane, Stamford, CT; Ian Vest, Back 40 Kitchen, Greenwich, CT; and David White, Bianco Rosso, Trumbull and Wilton, CT (Open to VIP Ticket Holders only).
- 1:00-5:00pm – Celebrity Book Signing offers attendees the chance to meet the authors behind favorite cookbooks and purchase a copy for book signings.
David Burtka and Marc Murphy (1:00pm-1:30pm)
Geoffrey and Margaret Zakarian (1:30pm-2:00pm)
Mary Giuliani and Jessica Tom (2:00pm-2:30pm)
Valerie Bertinelli (2:30pm-3:00pm)
Michel Nischan and Erik Ofgang (3:00pm-3:30pm)
- 3:45-4:45pm – The 6th Annual Bartender’s Showdown, presented by Ketel One, gives area mixologists the opportunity to win judges and people’s choice awards for the most creative and innovative cocktail. Hosted by Gary Dell’Abate. Located in the Tastings 101 tent.
- 3:30-8:30pm - Beer & Burgers celebrates area restaurant’s best artisan burgers.
5:00-5:45pm – The 8th annual Burger Battle, hosted by David Burtka, will crown this year’s top burger in the area. New this year, three local first responder teams, including G.E.M.S., Greenwich Fire Department and Greenwich Police Department, will participate in the competition! An award will also be given out for People’s Choice, inviting festival guests to cast their votes.
- 3:30-8:30pm – Ultimate Taco! celebrates the bold flavors of everyone’s favorite food and features festival cocktails from south of the border.
- 3:30-8:30pm – The Tailgate celebrates one of America’s favorite past times, with area chefs and breweries serving up their unique twist on tailgate favorites.
- 6:00-10:00pm – Lawn + Stage Table Dinner includes a Cocktail Party from 6:00-6:45 that offers guests the chance to meet and mingle with Geoffrey and Margaret Zakarian, Valerie Bertinelli, David Burtka, Marc Murphy, Gary Dell’Abate and Mary Giuliani over cocktails and oysters from Soltaire Restaurant. A four-course seated dinner prepared by Chef Carlos Baez (The Spread, Norwalk and Greenwich, CT) will follow this cocktail hour, featuring premium spirits, beers and wines with liquor service until 9:30pm and offering the best seats in the house for the evening’s live musical performance on the Pepsi Music Stage (open to Platinum or Gold VIP All Day Passes Only).
- 6:30-7:30pm – Michael Franti & Spearhead will open the evening’s musical performances on the Pepsi Music Stage.
- 8:30-10:00pm – GRAMMY award-wining band Little Big Town will close out festivities for the ninth annual event.
Tickets for the event are available via www.greenwichwineandfood.com or by calling 203.588.1363. Ticket options include a new add-on for Friday’s Opening Night Gala ticket, offering an intimate pre-event Cocktail Party with Martha Stewart at 6:30pm, in addition to the All Weekend Pass ($700), Friday’s Opening Night Gala ($275), Saturday All Day Pass ($200), Saturday VIP Pass ($500) and more.
The Festival weekend will be held rain or shine, and anyone under 21, including infants or children in strollers, will not be admitted. Pets are also not permitted.
ABOUT GREENWICH WINE + FOOD
Greenwich Wine + Food celebrates community, charity, food, beverage and more in the Connecticut and New York area with multiple events throughout the year, including the Greenwich Wine + Food Festival presented by PepsiCo, the GWF Golf Classic presented by Pure Leaf, and the GWF Fun Run presented by Aquafina. 2019 beneficiaries include Food Rescue US and the Town of Greenwich Parks & Recreation Foundation. Greenwich Wine + Food is a part of Unger Media. For more information, visit www.greenwichwineandfood.com.
ABOUT THE GREENWICH WINE + FOOD FESTIVAL
The Greenwich Wine + Food Festival presented by PepsiCo is a multi-day event celebrating the area’s rich culinary landscape and showcasing innovation in the food and beverage industries. Previous participants include chefs Daniel Boulud, Scott Conant, Mary Giuliani, Alex Guarnaschelli, Marc Murphy, Adam Richman, Marcus Samuelson and Geoffrey Zakarian, as well as musical artists Tim McGraw, Train and Ziggy Marley. This year’s festival will benefit Food Rescue US and the Town of Greenwich Parks & Recreation Foundation; previous beneficiaries include Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation and Ment’or. Sponsors to date include Pepsico, Bubly, Pure Leaf®, bubly™, LIFEWTR®, The Jeep® Brand Experience, FCA National Sweepstakes, Compass, Westy Self Storage, Greenwich Hospital, Monogram Appliances, NuKitchens, Rudy's Executive Transportation, Barbara Zaccagnini, Whistle Pig Whiskey, 90+ Cellars, Delamar, Blancpain, Manfredi Jewels, Rhone, Stamford Marriott, Ketel One Vodka, Don Julio Tequila, Tanqueray Gin, Bon & Viv Spiked Seltzer, Rums of Puerto Rico, Stella Artois, Frito-Lay, The Calling, Floyd of Leadville, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Mionetto, United Airlines, Valerie Wilson Travel, Hess, Wine Spectator, Sysco, Pernot Ricard, Douglas Elliman, Ashforth, Sam Bridge Nursery & Greenhouses, Val's Putnam Wines & Liquors, Crowne Plaza, Two Oh Three, MYX Creative Kitchen, The Capitol Theatre, Maze, Hotel Zero Degrees, Schoefferhofer, NY Post, Pepperidge Farm, SoNo Collection, Frederick Wildman & Sons, Beyond Meat, Glyph, Soul Point, Lyon Rum.* The Festival was created by Suni Unger, founder and CEO of Unger Media, the parent company behind Greenwich Wine + Food and Serendipity magazine. For more information, visit www.greenwichwineandfood.com, or the event’s social media channels: Facebook (@Greenwichwineandfoodfestival) and Instagram (@greenwichwineandfood).