Corbin’s Crusaders is a sports and adventure camp for boys and girls (ages 3-13) offering a traditional camp’s sense of belonging.
Baseball, basketball, soccer, flag football, tennis, archery, skateboarding and MUCH more are played over 38 acres of beautiful open green space and modern facilities. Campers are coached and led by seasoned, professional men and women. Their job is to help your child take their skills to the next level and have a blast
Character through Sports and Adventure
Boys and girls ages 3-13 will experience unlimited outdoor sports fun and adventure this summer at Corbin’s Crusaders Day Camp. Located on an expansive and beautiful 38-acre Greenwich campus.
- Professional, dedicated and enthusiastic sports instruction. We teach and play baseball, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, flag football and tennis.
- Daily instructional and supervised recreational swim in our indoor and outdoor pools. Certified swim instructors
- Adventure program includes hiking, waterslides, skateboarding, archery and more!
- Experienced adult directors and senior staff
- Door-to-door transportation from Manhattan, Westchester and Connecticut
- Nutritious and delicious lunch
- Flexible schedules. Join us for one week or the entire summer.
About Corbin's Crusaders:
Corbin’s Crusaders started in 1996 with a director and staff dedicated to helping New York City children grow through sports. Thousands of children have come to the After School Program and the Summer Day Camp. As they continue to expand, they remain a family organization striving to help each child reach his or her potential on and off the playing field. Their program grows each year through their top-notch reputation and flourishing partnerships with New York City’s prominent independent and private schools.
As parents they understand the importance of a positive self-image and individual development in every child’s life. At Corbin’s Crusaders they use sports to enhance your child’s potential and encourage all children to develop into confident players regardless of their skill level.
Using sports, positive feedback and cooperative learning games, children begin to show the characteristics of teamwork and sportsmanship. Corbin's Crusaders uses their Skills, Drills and Thrills Method to help each child and team advance the next level. They breakdown a sport into one or two fundamental skills and then practice them with fun and exciting drills. Each day, there is a thrilling game situation so players can see immediate improvement, which creates confidence. They believe a strong sense of self benefits each child significantly and translates to life off the field.
Name: Corbin’s Crusaders Day Camp
Address: 471 North Street, Greenwich, CT 06830.